Angamaly P. O.
Kerala, India- 683572
MPhil in Social Work (H.R specialization), Pondicherry University, 2011
MSW (Family and Child Welfare specialization), Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kerala, 2010
LLB (5 year), Government. Law College, Ernakulam 2002-2008
Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work, Sree Shakaracharya university for Sanskrit, July 2016- present
Project Director, Cultural Academy for Peace, Kochi, 2012-2015
Paul, N. (2017). Marital Adjustment and Marital Relationship among Indian Merchant Seamen. (A. Paul, Ed.) Journal of Social Work Education and Practice, II(1), 31-38.
- Project Director for Ujjawala, A central government project for women & children in distress
- Counsellor in Family counseling centre
- Project Coodinator & Trainer in Awareness Generation programme for rural women for Central Social Welfare Board
- Member of Public Relations committee of National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights ( Programme of MHRD, Govt. of India and Department of Social Work, Sree Sankracharya University of Sanskrit, Kerala)
- Life experiences of rejoined divorce petioners.
- Marital Adjustment of Indian Merchant Seamen Working in Foreign ships.
- Women &Children
- Human Resource Management
- Protection of child rights & prevention of child abuse
- Labor relations & CSR projects
- Empowerment of other underprivileged sections.